I can't believe you even did that.......! : (


MISTAKES


I suppose mistakes are like people, there are just so many different kinds.  In fact it is absolutely astronomical how many little or big things can go wrong. 

Some thing seemingly innocent you do today may come back and haunt you months down the line.  

It is a matter of fact that we all make them, and it is more about how we handle our faults, then it is to have them.  I am more than certain that there is an accepted margin for error in all our daily lives, and it is that very acceptance of our own down falls and the tolerance of others that defines us. Depending of course on what it is you had to loose for messing up!


APOLOGIES 


I  have always believed that a truly sincere apology, is one that took some time of reflection and repentance. Simple immediate " I'm sorries", never won me over.  Groveling was never my cup of tea, (regardless of what end of it I'm on!!!) All be it, that it is the socially acceptable form of finding reconciliation between individuals caught at such a discord. With a simple "SORRY"! all is well. (Better than nothing I suppose!!)

What we should strive for is that every one at least confront their short comings, admit their wrongs, and give a heart felt   "I'm SORRY"  (after giving it some long thought of course)



FORGIVENESS


......................... you don't get unless you ask, and even then it depends on how bad you messed up!



Saturday, May 9, 2009

0 Comments:

playlist.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones