3,6,9,(12),15,18

A few interesting things about myself, that I have strung 2gether. Haphazardly, but non the less relatively.


I was born on the 6th of the month of the 7(6)th year.
my forebears come from a small Island named "third" (in English translation)


My grand mother, whom I idolized (and still do) was
born on the 12 day of the 12 month of the 12 year.

I met my girlfriend on the 12 day of the 12 month, who's birthday is on the 9th. and if you subtract my girlfriends year 1983 of birth from mine 1976 you get 93 and 9+3 = your guessed it (12)
her address 261 =9
even the last four digits of her phone # = 12

The last condo I lived in was suit 831 (that =12)
The condo I now own is 2109 (that=12)
I live on the 21st floor which is just a reversed 12
no, maybe not, add them up you still get three!!!
my parents house which, I lived in for (16) years, was 243 (that=9)

Three has always been my favorite number (I've used it in everything, in every possible combination)
now it's 12

There are probably many more
of these mathematical occurrences through out my life,
but those are straws I yet have to grasp at!! ( not that I could
possibly have any more time on my hands, I just wouldn't want to obsess or any thing like that!!!


what is the date 2day? 11/28, well, would you look at that
it adds up to (12)



Friday, November 28, 2008

0 Comments:

playlist.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones