.......not a shred of doubt......
Is there really any wonder as to the source of my happiness, or as to why I may Love her sooooooooo........not in my mind!
.......Minutes later, We were drunk....
With sunshine in our hearts, the sand still in our ears ( and other obscure crevasses ) We had Champaign for breakfast!... -A toast to usher out a glorious summer 2gether, and to welcome in another season, filled with tears, laughter, and the celebration of Life........ (2gether!)
MY CONDO.....
We arrived from Cuba @ 4 in the morning. Didn't get
to bed until 5, and @ 11 that same day we were cruzing
over my condo, on the water front in a tiny plane!!!!
(my birthday gift back in May)

CUBA 3rd day
CUBA 1st day

Thursday, October 30, 2008

0 Comments:

playlist.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones